PIC Number: 904085882
CODECA- Center for Social Cohesion, Development and Care, is a non profitable organisation that operates in Cyprus since 2016. Among the organisation’s main operational objectives are:
• Maintaining social cohesion by implementing actions that will help reduce social inequalities and develop conditions for equal opportunities.
• Provision of Social Care services at individual level, family, group and community
• Provision of accompanying support services, social and psychological support, legal counselling, as well as other actions related to the prevention from and psycho-social support
• Providing services for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation, education and orientation of children and families, as well as other socially excluded groups.
• Planning, Implementation and Evaluation of Programs to Combat Economic and Social Exclusion of Vulnerable Social Groups.
• Creation of standards and guides of good practice based on the results of the Asylum and Immigration research that will lead to the practical Implementation by Cypriot society.
• Training executives on modern scientific approaches of social welfare, social policy and social entrepreneurship.
• Promoting respect for human rights, religious freedoms and gender equality.